English verb pair [peə].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb pair: Infinitive (pair), Past Simple - (paired), Past Participle - (paired).
Forms of verb pair in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb pair in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of pair.
Three forms of verb pair
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of pair?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) pair in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - pair. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - paired. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - paired. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of pair?
The past tense of pair is: pair in past simple is paired. and past participle is paired.
What is the past tense of pair?
The past tense of pair is paired.
The past participle of pair is paired.
Past simple — pair in past simple paired.
Future simple — pair in future simple pair. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — pair in present perfect tense paired. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — pair in past perfect tense paired. (had + V3)
pair regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is pair an irregular verb?? pair is regular verb.
Examples of Verb pair in Sentences
- She wants you to pair off (Present Simple)
- I paired John and Jessica together because they are not musicians (Past Simple)
- Dancers paired off. (Past Simple)
- She was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project. (Past Simple)
- Security policy must be paired with full respect for human rights (Present Simple)
- We were each paired with a newcomer to help with training. (Past Simple)
- This app requires pairing smartphones (Present Simple)
- They should pair their promises with actions (Present Simple)
- I will try to pair them together (Future Simple)
- They first paired up in this movie (Past Simple)