The English verb 'perform' is pronounced as [pərˈfɔːrm].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb perform: Infinitive (perform), Past Simple - (performed), Past Participle - (performed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb perform
👉 Forms of verb perform in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of perform.
Perform: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb perform?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'perform'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'perform'
- the first form (V1) is 'perform' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'performed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'performed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of perform?
The past tense and past participle of perform are: perform in past simple is performed, and past participle is performed.
What is the past tense of perform?
The past tense of the verb "perform" is "performed", and the past participle is "performed".
Past simple — perform in past simple performed
Future simple — perform in future simple is perform (will + V1).
Present Perfect — perform in present perfect tense is performed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — perform in past perfect tense is performed (had + V3).
perform regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'perform' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'perform' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb perform in Sentences
- Bill had to perform surgery (Past Simple)
- The doctor performs this operation twice a day (Present Simple)
- Have you ever performed 1s database testing? (Present Perfect)
- My phone performs an incredible variety of tasks (Present Simple)
- We will perform this operation next week (Future Simple)
- We all must perform our duties (Present Simple)
- She has never performed on stage (Present Perfect)
- The singer is performing his best song, try to listen carefully (Present Continuous)
- We are a team and have to perform the same function (Present Simple)
- He has performed a difficult surgery and feels exhausted (Present Perfect)