English verb perform [pərˈfɔːrm].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb perform: Infinitive (perform), Past Simple - (performed), Past Participle - (performed).
Forms of verb perform in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb perform in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of perform.
Three forms of verb perform
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of perform?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) perform in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - perform. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - performed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - performed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of perform?
The past tense of perform is: perform in past simple is performed. and past participle is performed.
What is the past tense of perform?
The past tense of perform is performed.
The past participle of perform is performed.
Past simple — perform in past simple performed.
Future simple — perform in future simple perform. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — perform in present perfect tense performed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — perform in past perfect tense performed. (had + V3)
perform regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is perform an irregular verb?? perform is regular verb.
Examples of Verb perform in Sentences
- Bill had to perform surgery (Past Simple)
- The doctor performs this operation twice a day (Present Simple)
- Have you ever performed 1s database testing? (Present Perfect)
- My phone performs an incredible variety of tasks (Present Simple)
- We will perform this operation next week (Future Simple)
- We all must perform our duties (Present Simple)
- She has never performed on stage (Present Perfect)
- The singer is performing his best song, try to listen carefully (Present Continuous)
- We are a team and have to perform the same function (Present Simple)
- He has performed a difficult surgery and feels exhausted (Present Perfect)