The English verb 'photograph' is pronounced as [ˈfoʊtəɡræf].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb photograph: Infinitive (photograph), Past Simple - (photographed), Past Participle - (photographed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb photograph
👉 Forms of verb photograph in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of photograph.
Photograph: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb photograph?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'photograph'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'photograph'
- the first form (V1) is 'photograph' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'photographed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'photographed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of photograph?
The past tense and past participle of photograph are: photograph in past simple is photographed, and past participle is photographed.
What is the past tense of photograph?
The past tense of the verb "photograph" is "photographed", and the past participle is "photographed".
Past simple — photograph in past simple photographed
Future simple — photograph in future simple is photograph (will + V1).
Present Perfect — photograph in present perfect tense is photographed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — photograph in past perfect tense is photographed (had + V3).
photograph regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'photograph' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'photograph' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb photograph in Sentences
- He didn't want to photograph these strange green bulls (Past Simple)
- We examined the old vaults and photographed several hangars (Past Simple)
- He wished to photograph this island and show to his children (Past Simple)
- I am photographing our kids at the moment (Present Continuous)
- He will photograph the bride (Future Simple)
- She took an online class and now she earns money by photographing people (Present Simple)
- I went to Italy to photograph the eruption of the famous volcano (Past Simple)
- They sent a reporter to the crime scene to photograph everything that seemed suspicious (Past Simple)
- I went to Paris only to photograph the Eiffel Tower (Past Simple)
- Try to photograph what's beautiful in life. (Present Simple)