English verb picture [ˈpɪktʃər].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb picture: Infinitive (picture), Past Simple - (pictured), Past Participle - (pictured).
Forms of verb picture in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb picture in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of picture.
Three forms of verb picture
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of picture?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) picture in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - picture. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - pictured. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - pictured. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of picture?
The past tense of picture is: picture in past simple is pictured. and past participle is pictured.
What is the past tense of picture?
The past tense of picture is pictured.
The past participle of picture is pictured.
Past simple — picture in past simple pictured.
Future simple — picture in future simple picture. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — picture in present perfect tense pictured. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — picture in past perfect tense pictured. (had + V3)
picture regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is picture an irregular verb?? picture is regular verb.
Examples of Verb picture in Sentences
- I can try to picture you with a candle (Present Simple)
- Her house was as I'd pictured it (Past Perfect)
- I have never pictured you doing this before (Present Perfect)
- Picture her in that new dress (Present Simple)
- He pictured himself as the boss of the firm (Past Simple)
- She pictured herself as a runway model (Past Simple)
- He's been pictured as a difficult, arrogant man. (Present Perfect)
- She pictured her marriage very vividly (Past Simple)
- Steve had pictured Bill as serious, but he wasn't like that. (Past Perfect)
- Kylie is pictured with her relatives (Present Simple)