English verb program [ˈproʊɡræm].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb program: Infinitive (program), Past Simple - (programmed), Past Participle - (programmed).
Forms of verb program in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb program in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of program.
Three forms of verb program
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of program?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) program in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - program. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - programmed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - programmed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of program?
The past tense of program is: program in past simple is programmed. and past participle is programmed.
What is the past tense of program?
The past tense of program is programmed.
The past participle of program is programmed.
Past simple — program in past simple programmed.
Future simple — program in future simple program. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — program in present perfect tense programmed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — program in past perfect tense programmed. (had + V3)
program regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is program an irregular verb?? program is regular verb.
Examples of Verb program in Sentences
- Max doesn't know how to program the red buttons (Present Simple)
- We were programmed as robots (Past Simple)
- I once learned to program in BASIC on my own, it was interesting, so I decided to incorporate her subject into my schedule. (Past Simple)
- By consciously slowing down your brainwaves, you will be able to program your autonomous nervous system more skillfully. (Future Simple)
- When connected to a computer, the controllers and interfaces can be programmed. There are many applications for this, both paid and free. (Present Simple)
- This book is written to help people who are starting to program for Pocket PC. (Present Simple)
- The main tenet of traditional chiromancy is that an individual's destiny is predetermined, that someone has already programmed his life, the person inevitably follows it, and this path is imprinted on his palm. (Present Simple)
- They programmed dances and games and had fun, causing the provincial public to gaze in amazement at their lavish outfits. (Past Simple)
- However, sports practice shows: if the coach is familiar with the main principles of their planning, then, together with the doctor can program recovery complexes, taking into account the objectives and content of a particular microcycle. (Present Simple)
- Or you can immediately program a whole year's worth of activities: work each week with one of the 48 speed limiters, and pay attention to the introduction and discuss the conclusions - and still have two weeks to rest. (Present Simple)