English verb promote [prəˈməʊt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb promote: Infinitive (promote), Past Simple - (promoted), Past Participle - (promoted).
Forms of verb promote in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb promote in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of promote.
Three forms of verb promote
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of promote?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) promote in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - promote. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - promoted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - promoted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of promote?
The past tense of promote is: promote in past simple is promoted. and past participle is promoted.
What is the past tense of promote?
The past tense of promote is promoted.
The past participle of promote is promoted.
Past simple — promote in past simple promoted.
Future simple — promote in future simple promote. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — promote in present perfect tense promoted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — promote in past perfect tense promoted. (had + V3)
promote regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is promote an irregular verb?? promote is regular verb.
Examples of Verb promote in Sentences
- She loved to promote her parrots (Past Simple)
- John promoted our brand to YouTube tops (Past Simple)
- I heard that you were promoted. (Past Simple)
- She is offended that she will not be promoted. (Future Simple)
- He was promoted to the rank of captain. (Past Simple)
- If I am not promoted within the next two years, then I will change jobs. (Present Simple)
- Last year he was promoted to deputy director. (Past Simple)
- Today they announced that he will be promoted. (Future Simple)
- Among other things, the commission recommended that he be promoted. (Past Simple)
- The island is promoted as a romantic getaway destination. (Present Simple)