English verb reach [riːtʃ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb reach: Infinitive (reach), Past Simple - (reached), Past Participle - (reached).
Forms of verb reach in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb reach in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of reach.
Three forms of verb reach
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of reach?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) reach in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - reach. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - reached. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - reached. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of reach?
The past tense of reach is: reach in past simple is reached. and past participle is reached.
What is the past tense of reach?
The past tense of reach is reached.
The past participle of reach is reached.
Past simple — reach in past simple reached.
Future simple — reach in future simple reach. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — reach in present perfect tense reached. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — reach in past perfect tense reached. (had + V3)
reach regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is reach an irregular verb?? reach is regular verb.
Examples of Verb reach in Sentences
- I want you to reach my birthday without an accident (Present Simple)
- They have reached the depths (Present Perfect)
- I believe Martha has reached required age (Present Perfect)
- She reached school before the rain started (Past Simple)
- I think they have reached one opinion (Present Perfect)
- I hope this letter will reach you in health (Future Simple)
- We will reach our drop zone In 20 minutes (Future Simple)
- I assured her that we will reach an agreement (Future Simple)
- It is hard to believe that this letter will reach my homeland (Future Simple)
- I have reached a conclusion that it's better for us to split (Present Perfect)