The English verb 'remove' is pronounced as [rɪˈmuːv].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb remove: Infinitive (remove), Past Simple - (removed), Past Participle - (removed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb remove
👉 Forms of verb remove in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of remove.
Remove: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb remove?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'remove'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'remove'
- the first form (V1) is 'remove' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'removed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'removed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of remove?
The past tense and past participle of remove are: remove in past simple is removed, and past participle is removed.
What is the past tense of remove?
The past tense of the verb "remove" is "removed", and the past participle is "removed".
Past simple — remove in past simple removed
Future simple — remove in future simple is remove (will + V1).
Present Perfect — remove in present perfect tense is removed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — remove in past perfect tense is removed (had + V3).
remove regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'remove' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'remove' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb remove in Sentences
- I want you to remove her from the class (Present Simple)
- They removed only basic obstacles (Past Simple)
- He was removed from office after a series of violations. (Past Simple)
- He has removed the lid from the box. (Present Perfect)
- Courtney deftly removed her scarf. (Past Simple)
- We removed the bed down to the first floor. (Past Simple)
- Her stitches will be removed tomorrow. (Future Simple)
- The tumor was surgically removed. (Past Simple)
- I removed the outer layer of the cabbage. (Past Simple)
- With a sharp jerk, she removed the bandage. (Past Simple)