English verb remove [rɪˈmuːv].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb remove: Infinitive (remove), Past Simple - (removed), Past Participle - (removed).
Forms of verb remove in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb remove in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of remove.
Three forms of verb remove
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of remove?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) remove in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - remove. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - removed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - removed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of remove?
The past tense of remove is: remove in past simple is removed. and past participle is removed.
What is the past tense of remove?
The past tense of remove is removed.
The past participle of remove is removed.
Past simple — remove in past simple removed.
Future simple — remove in future simple remove. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — remove in present perfect tense removed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — remove in past perfect tense removed. (had + V3)
remove regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is remove an irregular verb?? remove is regular verb.
Examples of Verb remove in Sentences
- I want you to remove her from the class (Present Simple)
- They removed only basic obstacles (Past Simple)
- He was removed from office after a series of violations. (Past Simple)
- He has removed the lid from the box. (Present Perfect)
- Courtney deftly removed her scarf. (Past Simple)
- We removed the bed down to the first floor. (Past Simple)
- Her stitches will be removed tomorrow. (Future Simple)
- The tumor was surgically removed. (Past Simple)
- I removed the outer layer of the cabbage. (Past Simple)
- With a sharp jerk, she removed the bandage. (Past Simple)