The English verb 'replenish' is pronounced as [rɪˈplenɪʃ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb replenish: Infinitive (replenish), Past Simple - (replenished), Past Participle - (replenished).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb replenish
👉 Forms of verb replenish in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of replenish.
Replenish: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb replenish?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'replenish'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'replenish'
- the first form (V1) is 'replenish' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'replenished' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'replenished' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of replenish?
The past tense and past participle of replenish are: replenish in past simple is replenished, and past participle is replenished.
What is the past tense of replenish?
The past tense of the verb "replenish" is "replenished", and the past participle is "replenished".
Past simple — replenish in past simple replenished
Future simple — replenish in future simple is replenish (will + V1).
Present Perfect — replenish in present perfect tense is replenished (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — replenish in past perfect tense is replenished (had + V3).
replenish regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'replenish' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'replenish' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb replenish in Sentences
- The slave population had to be constantly replenished with new prisoners (Past Simple)
- I don't know what we're going to replenish the treasury with (Present Simple)
- The townspeople then closed the market so that the Spaniards could not replenish their food supplies. (Past Simple)
- Continuing to grumble, he replenished the firewood and threw himself on the grass. (Past Simple)
- he replenished the twigs into the fire and sat down in a relaxed pose (Past Simple)
- It can also replenish old cells when there is an urgent need to do so. (Present Simple)
- Again, don't forget about the expiration date, and regularly replenish your supplies to keep your food fresh. (Present Simple)
- Penal companies were replenished with junior commanders and privates who had been guilty. (Past Simple)
- But it was Motorola was the first to replenish its equipment with it. (Past Simple)
- Each group replenishes the goods of their department. (Present Simple)