English verb report [rɪˈpɔːrt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb report: Infinitive (report), Past Simple - (reported), Past Participle - (reported).
Forms of verb report in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb report in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of report.
Three forms of verb report
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of report?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) report in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - report. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - reported. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - reported. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of report?
The past tense of report is: report in past simple is reported. and past participle is reported.
What is the past tense of report?
The past tense of report is reported.
The past participle of report is reported.
Past simple — report in past simple reported.
Future simple — report in future simple report. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — report in present perfect tense reported. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — report in past perfect tense reported. (had + V3)
report regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is report an irregular verb?? report is regular verb.
Examples of Verb report in Sentences
- He wants you to report Ossie (Present Simple)
- She reported his to the governor (Past Simple)
- The have reported some success (Present Perfect)
- I reported it to my boss. (Past Simple)
- All men have reported for duty this morning. (Present Perfect)
- He reported his observations to his superior. (Past Simple)
- Any investment income must be reported on the tax return. (Present Simple)
- She reported the crime to the police. (Past Simple)
- We reported this incident to the hospital management. (Past Simple)
- Eyewitnesses reported, that they saw three people who fled from the scene. (Past Simple)