English verb revive [rɪˈvaɪv].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb revive: Infinitive (revive), Past Simple - (revived), Past Participle - (revived).
Forms of verb revive in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb revive in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of revive.
Three forms of verb revive
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of revive?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) revive in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - revive. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - revived. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - revived. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of revive?
The past tense of revive is: revive in past simple is revived. and past participle is revived.
What is the past tense of revive?
The past tense of revive is revived.
The past participle of revive is revived.
Past simple — revive in past simple revived.
Future simple — revive in future simple revive. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — revive in present perfect tense revived. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — revive in past perfect tense revived. (had + V3)
revive regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is revive an irregular verb?? revive is regular verb.
Examples of Verb revive in Sentences
- We must revive public discussion (Present Simple)
- The colony revived an ancient tradition (Past Simple)
- Russia had revived an old secret strategy (Past Perfect)
- The success of this film revived his seemingly hopeless career. (Past Simple)
- He has revived this genre of painting. (Present Perfect)
- Interest in extrasensory perception has revived again. (Present Perfect)
- The surrounding landscape revived all the impressions of my childhood. (Past Simple)
- Our spirits were revived by his excitement. (Past Simple)
- In the fresh air, he revived. (Past Simple)
- He revived when his wife gave him a sniff of ammonia. (Past Simple)