The English verb 'rig' is pronounced as [rɪɡ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb rig: Infinitive (rig), Past Simple - (rigged), Past Participle - (rigged).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb rig
👉 Forms of verb rig in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of rig.
Rig: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb rig?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'rig'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'rig'
- the first form (V1) is 'rig' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'rigged' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'rigged' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of rig?
The past tense and past participle of rig are: rig in past simple is rigged, and past participle is rigged.
What is the past tense of rig?
The past tense of the verb "rig" is "rigged", and the past participle is "rigged".
Past simple — rig in past simple rigged
Future simple — rig in future simple is rig (will + V1).
Present Perfect — rig in present perfect tense is rigged (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — rig in past perfect tense is rigged (had + V3).
rig regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'rig' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'rig' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb rig in Sentences
- We need to use this software to rig the election (Present Simple)
- Investigators proved that the accident was rigged (Past Simple)
- The vessel is fully rigged (Present Simple)
- The family needs to be rigged with warm clothing (Present Simple)
- The government feels that the market is rigged. (Present Simple)
- Some observers think the election was rigged. (Present Simple)
- The troops are fully rigged to start the actions (Present Simple)
- We first need to rig the engine (Present Simple)
- They think he rigged pretending injuried (Past Simple)
- The musical instruments are rigged and ready (Present Simple)