English verb ring [rɪŋ].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb ring: Infinitive (ring), Past Simple - (rang), Past Participle - (rung).
Forms of verb ring in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb ring in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of ring.
Three forms of verb ring
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of ring?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) ring in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - ring. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - rang. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - rung. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of ring?
The past tense of ring is: ring in past simple is rang. and past participle is rung.
What is the past tense of ring?
The past tense of ring is rang.
The past participle of ring is rung.
Past simple — ring in past simple rang.
Future simple — ring in future simple ring. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — ring in present perfect tense rung. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — ring in past perfect tense rung. (had + V3)
ring regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is ring an irregular verb?? ring is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb ring in Sentences
- Man in blue rang for a taxi (Past Simple)
- He had rings on every finger (Past Simple)
- Ring the mistakes in yellow (Present Simple)
- Please tell her I'll ring later (Future Simple)
- If you call, the phone will ring, and they'll find him (Present Simple)
- It rang and it rang, but nobody came (Past Simple)
- Don't worry, he will ring (Future Simple)
- I had already gone to bed when the telephone rang (Past Perfect)
- Here are the last number Abdulah rang (Past Simple)
- She rings me every day at 5 o'clock (Present Simple)