English verb satisfy [ˈsætɪsfaɪ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb satisfy: Infinitive (satisfy), Past Simple - (satisfied), Past Participle - (satisfied).
Forms of verb satisfy in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb satisfy in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of satisfy.
Three forms of verb satisfy
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of satisfy?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) satisfy in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - satisfy. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - satisfied. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - satisfied. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of satisfy?
The past tense of satisfy is: satisfy in past simple is satisfied. and past participle is satisfied.
What is the past tense of satisfy?
The past tense of satisfy is satisfied.
The past participle of satisfy is satisfied.
Past simple — satisfy in past simple satisfied.
Future simple — satisfy in future simple satisfy. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — satisfy in present perfect tense satisfied. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — satisfy in past perfect tense satisfied. (had + V3)
satisfy regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is satisfy an irregular verb?? satisfy is regular verb.
Examples of Verb satisfy in Sentences
- We must unquestioningly satisfy their legal requirements (Present Simple)
- The Committee was satisfied with the progress achieved in both projects (Past Simple)
- I want to satisfy my dreams. (Present Simple)
- He don't seem to satisfy her in the way her ex-husband did (Present Simple)
- I just want to satisfy my curiosity. (Present Simple)
- Does she know how to satisfy those desires? (Present Simple)
- His hunger for power was finally satisfied (Past Simple)
- Will he satisfy our requirements? (Future Simple)
- I've failed to satisfy my obligation to James (Present Perfect)
- They need a war to satisfy their thirst for domination! (Present Simple)