English verb screw [skruː].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb screw: Infinitive (screw), Past Simple - (screwed), Past Participle - (screwed).
Forms of verb screw in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb screw in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of screw.
Three forms of verb screw
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of screw?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) screw in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - screw. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - screwed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - screwed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of screw?
The past tense of screw is: screw in past simple is screwed. and past participle is screwed.
What is the past tense of screw?
The past tense of screw is screwed.
The past participle of screw is screwed.
Past simple — screw in past simple screwed.
Future simple — screw in future simple screw. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — screw in present perfect tense screwed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — screw in past perfect tense screwed. (had + V3)
screw regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is screw an irregular verb?? screw is regular verb.
Examples of Verb screw in Sentences
- He brought us a note with words, How could they screw that up? (Past Simple)
- It screwed your life and you keep luring others (Past Simple)
- He screwed his studies by spending too much time outside the classroom (Past Simple)
- Please don't screw up this task (Present Simple)
- He has to screw a lock on a door (Present Simple)
- Jack screwed John's arm (Past Simple)
- She screwed her face into a smile (Past Simple)
- John, come here and screw water out of a sponge (Present Simple)
- He doesn't know how to screw a handle (Present Simple)
- Check if the table is screwed down to the floor (Present Simple)