English verb seed [siːd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb seed: Infinitive (seed), Past Simple - (seeded), Past Participle - (seeded).
Forms of verb seed in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb seed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of seed.
Three forms of verb seed
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of seed?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) seed in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - seed. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - seeded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - seeded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of seed?
The past tense of seed is: seed in past simple is seeded. and past participle is seeded.
What is the past tense of seed?
The past tense of seed is seeded.
The past participle of seed is seeded.
Past simple — seed in past simple seeded.
Future simple — seed in future simple seed. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — seed in present perfect tense seeded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — seed in past perfect tense seeded. (had + V3)
seed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is seed an irregular verb?? seed is regular verb.
Examples of Verb seed in Sentences
- She offered to seed your field (Past Simple)
- They seeded all the fields with potato (Past Simple)
- So, in order to win the favor of the rice god, the field was seeded only after a beautiful young girl was buried in it. (Past Simple)
- Many gardeners seed their fruit trees with grass, greatly improving not only the appearance of the area, but also its microclimate. (Present Simple)
- When the land rested, it was seeded with rye, and the fields on the opposite bank rested. (Past Simple)
- My people were the first to cultivate the field of knowledge, the first to seed it, the first to beautify it. (Past Simple)
- Soon the boy was shown how to loosen the ground, how deep to seed the little field with wheat grain, and how to take care of it. (Past Simple)
- He will leave us alone, for what are the spies for us - let them watch us seed the field and wait for the sprouts. (Future Simple)
- In order that in the future the artificial reservoir did not silt up, the land around the pit is seeded with perennial grasses, planting vines, willow, alder, birch and other trees. (Present Simple)
- So is it worth continuing to seed the field of your life with such weeds? (Present Simple)