English verb sight [sʌɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb sight: Infinitive (sight), Past Simple - (sighted), Past Participle - (sighted).
Forms of verb sight in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb sight in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of sight.
Three forms of verb sight
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of sight?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) sight in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - sight. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - sighted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - sighted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of sight?
The past tense of sight is: sight in past simple is sighted. and past participle is sighted.
What is the past tense of sight?
The past tense of sight is sighted.
The past participle of sight is sighted.
Past simple — sight in past simple sighted.
Future simple — sight in future simple sight. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — sight in present perfect tense sighted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — sight in past perfect tense sighted. (had + V3)
sight regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is sight an irregular verb?? sight is regular verb.
Examples of Verb sight in Sentences
- Suspect sighted on six corridor, moving five. (Past Simple)
- After 20 days at sea, we sighted land (Past Simple)
- Several whales were sighted (Past Simple)
- Several bears have been sighted in the area (Present Perfect)
- I sight him every time I'm here (Present Simple)
- We sighted the eclipse yesterday (Past Simple)
- We sighted the beast, but we were late (Past Simple)
- He sighted her yesterday at the club (Past Simple)
- The object will be sighted tomorrow (Future Simple)
- We sighted them in a few minutes (Past Simple)