English verb size [saɪz].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb size: Infinitive (size), Past Simple - (sized), Past Participle - (sized).
Forms of verb size in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb size in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of size.
Three forms of verb size
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of size?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) size in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - size. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - sized. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - sized. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of size?
The past tense of size is: size in past simple is sized. and past participle is sized.
What is the past tense of size?
The past tense of size is sized.
The past participle of size is sized.
Past simple — size in past simple sized.
Future simple — size in future simple size. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — size in present perfect tense sized. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — size in past perfect tense sized. (had + V3)
size regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is size an irregular verb?? size is regular verb.
Examples of Verb size in Sentences
- The bolts are sized in millimetres (Present Simple)
- Paul sized the ring to fit her finger (Past Simple)
- The map was sized to fit into a pocket. (Past Simple)
- He sized up a customer at a glance (Past Simple)
- The map is sized in cm (Present Simple)
- He sized the area to decide whether or not to build a house there (Past Simple)
- Size the area of the rectangle and tell me the exact formula you've used (Present Simple)
- They sized the book so it could fit on the bookshelf (Past Simple)
- She sized the area of the triangle incorrectly (Past Simple)
- We size credit cards in a way that would allow them to fit into a wallet (Present Simple)