English verb sow [soʊ].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb sow: Infinitive (sow), Past Simple - (sowed), Past Participle - (sown).
Forms of verb sow in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb sow in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of sow.
Three forms of verb sow
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of sow?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) sow in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - sow. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - sowed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - sown. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of sow?
The past tense of sow is: sow in past simple is sowed. and past participle is sown.
What is the past tense of sow?
The past tense of sow is sowed.
The past participle of sow is sown.
Past simple — sow in past simple sowed.
Future simple — sow in future simple sow. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — sow in present perfect tense sown. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — sow in past perfect tense sown. (had + V3)
sow regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is sow an irregular verb?? sow is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb sow in Sentences
- You should destroy what you sowed (Present Simple)
- I've already sown them (Present Perfect)
- An unfaithful person will reap unfaithfulness later on from the seeds he or she sows into a relationship (Future Simple)
- They sow wheat but reap thorns (Present Simple)
- He sowed this wisdom with tears; he sowed it with drops of blood (Past Simple)
- Barley is frequently sown after wheat (Present Simple)
- In fixing these soft family chains , they will sow in their hearts the most precious social virtues (Future Simple)
- If he sows corn, he looks for corn (Present Simple)
- They will sow doubts in your mind, cause confusion to your sense (Future Simple)
- Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. (Present Simple)