English verb space [speɪs].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb space: Infinitive (space), Past Simple - (spaced), Past Participle - (spaced).
Forms of verb space in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb space in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of space.
Three forms of verb space
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of space?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) space in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - space. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - spaced. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - spaced. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of space?
The past tense of space is: space in past simple is spaced. and past participle is spaced.
What is the past tense of space?
The past tense of space is spaced.
The past participle of space is spaced.
Past simple — space in past simple spaced.
Future simple — space in future simple space. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — space in present perfect tense spaced. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — space in past perfect tense spaced. (had + V3)
space regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is space an irregular verb?? space is regular verb.
Examples of Verb space in Sentences
- These plants should be spaced two inches apart. (Present Simple)
- Because of this effort, he forgot to space his words. (Past Simple)
- The next time I make a 15 second space and at this new spot I get a small action, only 5 divisions. (Future Simple)
- They were shooting quietly, the shooter was spacing out between shots, aiming for sure. (Past Continuous)
- I admit that my cuts were quite numerous and they spaced the narrative, which in your original manuscript would have grown, as the publisher assured me, to almost four volumes. (Past Simple)
- The other two "clients" were not significantly more interesting, and she padded the file on them, spacing all the "dangerous" boxes. (Past Simple)
- For this, I space the spell list. (Present Simple)
- I nodded, realized that with my unscheduled immersion in memories I had stopped writing from dictation, glanced at the necromancer's notebook, stepped back, spacing to rewrite later, and continued. (Past Simple)
- - I don't know yet, just space. (Present Simple)
- Try to collect at least ten items in each. The list of delights is endless, so space at the end for notes. (Present Simple)