The English verb 'space' is pronounced as [speɪs].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb space: Infinitive (space), Past Simple - (spaced), Past Participle - (spaced).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb space
👉 Forms of verb space in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of space.
Space: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb space?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'space'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'space'
- the first form (V1) is 'space' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'spaced' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'spaced' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of space?
The past tense and past participle of space are: space in past simple is spaced, and past participle is spaced.
What is the past tense of space?
The past tense of the verb "space" is "spaced", and the past participle is "spaced".
Past simple — space in past simple spaced
Future simple — space in future simple is space (will + V1).
Present Perfect — space in present perfect tense is spaced (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — space in past perfect tense is spaced (had + V3).
space regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'space' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'space' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb space in Sentences
- These plants should be spaced two inches apart. (Present Simple)
- Because of this effort, he forgot to space his words. (Past Simple)
- The next time I make a 15 second space and at this new spot I get a small action, only 5 divisions. (Future Simple)
- They were shooting quietly, the shooter was spacing out between shots, aiming for sure. (Past Continuous)
- I admit that my cuts were quite numerous and they spaced the narrative, which in your original manuscript would have grown, as the publisher assured me, to almost four volumes. (Past Simple)
- The other two "clients" were not significantly more interesting, and she padded the file on them, spacing all the "dangerous" boxes. (Past Simple)
- For this, I space the spell list. (Present Simple)
- I nodded, realized that with my unscheduled immersion in memories I had stopped writing from dictation, glanced at the necromancer's notebook, stepped back, spacing to rewrite later, and continued. (Past Simple)
- - I don't know yet, just space. (Present Simple)
- Try to collect at least ten items in each. The list of delights is endless, so space at the end for notes. (Present Simple)