English verb sparkle [ˈspɑːrkl].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb sparkle: Infinitive (sparkle), Past Simple - (Sparkled), Past Participle - (Sparkled).
Forms of verb sparkle in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb sparkle in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of sparkle.
Three forms of verb sparkle
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of sparkle?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) sparkle in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - sparkle. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - Sparkled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - Sparkled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of sparkle?
The past tense of sparkle is: sparkle in past simple is Sparkled. and past participle is Sparkled.
What is the past tense of sparkle?
The past tense of sparkle is Sparkled.
The past participle of sparkle is Sparkled.
Past simple — sparkle in past simple Sparkled.
Future simple — sparkle in future simple sparkle. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — sparkle in present perfect tense Sparkled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — sparkle in past perfect tense Sparkled. (had + V3)
sparkle regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is sparkle an irregular verb?? sparkle is regular verb.
Examples of Verb sparkle in Sentences
- With John, this award would make them sparkle (Past Simple)
- Her new titanic hands sparkled like a robot (Past Simple)
- His disheveled black hair was stuck to his head, and his eyes sparkled with lightning. (Past Simple)
- His dark scales gleamed like an emerald in the depths of the cave, turning bright green on his chest, and his eyes sparkled with golden sparks. (Past Simple)
- Inside the star, the fire that sparkles is what can make a person alive. (Present Simple)
- Now, though, she was terribly frightened, tears sparkling in her round eyes. (Past Simple)
- The young man was a little over twenty, his face seemed lively and intelligent, his green eyes sparkled brightly, and his hair was the same color as his hat. (Past Simple)
- His voice was full of fear. She smiled weakly, her wet face sparkling but her eyes stinging, and when she felt salty on her lips, she realized that she was crying silently. (Past Continuous)
- But the short, sturdy, brown-eyed, rosy-cheeked brunette was not discouraged; she always sparkled (Past Simple)
- Below, the lights of the city sparkled, the multicolored signs, the chains of lanterns. (Past Simple)