English verb square [skwɛː].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb square: Infinitive (square), Past Simple - (squared), Past Participle - (squared).
Forms of verb square in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb square in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of square.
Three forms of verb square
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of square?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) square in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - square. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - squared. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - squared. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of square?
The past tense of square is: square in past simple is squared. and past participle is squared.
What is the past tense of square?
The past tense of square is squared.
The past participle of square is squared.
Past simple — square in past simple squared.
Future simple — square in future simple square. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — square in present perfect tense squared. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — square in past perfect tense squared. (had + V3)
square regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is square an irregular verb?? square is regular verb.
Examples of Verb square in Sentences
- She was using the id to square the debt. (Past Simple)
- He squared any three-digit numbers (Past Simple)
- Can you square this number? (Present Simple)
- I'll square up with you some day (Future Simple)
- He squared the matter with her (Past Simple)
- They have squared the police (Present Perfect)
- Her actions do not always square with her promises (Present Simple)
- His statement fails to square with the facts (Present Simple)
- He squares other people by his own standards (Present Simple)
- You need to square your creditors (Present Simple)