English verb station [ˈsteɪʃn].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb station: Infinitive (station), Past Simple - (stationed), Past Participle - (stationed).
Forms of verb station in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb station in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of station.
Three forms of verb station
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of station?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) station in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - station. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - stationed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - stationed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of station?
The past tense of station is: station in past simple is stationed. and past participle is stationed.
What is the past tense of station?
The past tense of station is stationed.
The past participle of station is stationed.
Past simple — station in past simple stationed.
Future simple — station in future simple station. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — station in present perfect tense stationed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — station in past perfect tense stationed. (had + V3)
station regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is station an irregular verb?? station is regular verb.
Examples of Verb station in Sentences
- We cannot station nuclear weapons in the region (Present Simple)
- The main troops were stationed near Boston university (Past Simple)
- To measure the temperature during pasteurization, a specially made test bottle with a thermometer should be stationed in the jar along with the jars. (Present Simple)
- This includes being oriented in real estate prices, knowledge of the legal aspects of the business, tax laws, and knowing how and where to station the object of sale, exposing its best sides. (Present Simple)
- It usually stations trellis walls, arbors, pergolas, benches, tables, sandpits, swings, etc. (Present Simple)
- But most of all, the outcome of the game depends on who is most successful in stationing their troops. (Present Simple)
- But right now a combined unit and several thousand refugees can already be stationed there. (Present Simple)
- Along the terrace, you can station a few small flowerbeds or vases-flowers. (Present Simple)
- Simple, imitative art only conveys the forms of things, trying to station things in the right order, but in fact only stopping short of the mystery of the world. (Present Simple)
- The decision of where to station the store is also complicated by the fact that it is necessary to take into account the changing habits of customers. (Present Simple)