English verb totter ['tɔtə].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb totter: Infinitive (totter), Past Simple - (tottered), Past Participle - (tottered).
Forms of verb totter in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb totter in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of totter.
Three forms of verb totter
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of totter?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) totter in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - totter. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - tottered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - tottered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of totter?
The past tense of totter is: totter in past simple is tottered. and past participle is tottered.
What is the past tense of totter?
The past tense of totter is tottered.
The past participle of totter is tottered.
Past simple — totter in past simple tottered.
Future simple — totter in future simple totter. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — totter in present perfect tense tottered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — totter in past perfect tense tottered. (had + V3)
totter regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is totter an irregular verb?? totter is regular verb.
Examples of Verb totter in Sentences
- When he was able to totter about the house, he turned his hands to weaving baskets of split oak and mending the furniture ruined by the Yankees. (Past Simple)
- Fortunately, it was dusk, I would say, almost dark, and the big cat could not see that I was not yet very deftly lifting my paw and, alas, tottered a little. (Past Simple)
- Just a few more days till we totter in the road- (Present Simple)
- He was still tottering from sleep, and his eyes were sleepy. (Past Simple)
- She strides toward her father's open arms, tottering slightly from the overload, pulls her flight helmet off her head, and shakes her hair, scalding gold like that of an ancient Southern warrior... (Present Simple)
- She sat down in the rocking chair and began to totter slowly, staring thoughtfully into the fireplace. (Past Simple)
- The dragons totter lazily and almost inaudibly smash the black propellers into the swirling drizzle in the air. (Present Simple)
- Why don't you totter off back inside before I arrest you. (Present Simple)
- A long sword, splattered with blood up to the hilt, was tottering in his brother's hand. (Past Continuous)
- Boats and ships totter sleepily near the piers and at anchors, gently creaking. (Present Simple)