English verb transfer [trænsˈfɜːr].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb transfer: Infinitive (transfer), Past Simple - (transferred), Past Participle - (transferred).
Forms of verb transfer in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb transfer in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of transfer.
Three forms of verb transfer
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of transfer?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) transfer in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - transfer. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - transferred. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - transferred. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of transfer?
The past tense of transfer is: transfer in past simple is transferred. and past participle is transferred.
What is the past tense of transfer?
The past tense of transfer is transferred.
The past participle of transfer is transferred.
Past simple — transfer in past simple transferred.
Future simple — transfer in future simple transfer. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — transfer in present perfect tense transferred. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — transfer in past perfect tense transferred. (had + V3)
transfer regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is transfer an irregular verb?? transfer is regular verb.
Examples of Verb transfer in Sentences
- New cables can transfer information several times faster (Present Simple)
- Almost all escape participants were transferred to old cameras (Past Simple)
- The virus is transferred by insects. (Present Simple)
- You'll be transferred to the headmaster's office. (Future Simple)
- She transferred control of the company to her sister. (Past Simple)
- The patient has been transferred to a different hospital for two days. (Present Perfect)
- He finally has transferred my call to another line. (Present Perfect)
- It is not unlikely that the disease will be transferred from animals to humans. (Future Simple)
- Students may transfer to other schools. (Present Simple)
- Can you transfer the data onto a disk? (Present Simple)