English verb unsay [ˌʌnˈseɪ].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb unsay: Infinitive (unsay), Past Simple - (unsaid), Past Participle - (unsaid).
Forms of verb unsay in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb unsay in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of unsay.
Three forms of verb unsay
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of unsay?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) unsay in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - unsay. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - unsaid. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - unsaid. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of unsay?
The past tense of unsay is: unsay in past simple is unsaid. and past participle is unsaid.
What is the past tense of unsay?
The past tense of unsay is unsaid.
The past participle of unsay is unsaid.
Past simple — unsay in past simple unsaid.
Future simple — unsay in future simple unsay. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — unsay in present perfect tense unsaid. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — unsay in past perfect tense unsaid. (had + V3)
unsay regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is unsay an irregular verb?? unsay is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb unsay in Sentences
- He cannot unsay his words now (Present Simple)
- Some words you cannot unsay, so watch your mouth (Present Simple)
- You unsay it or go away (Present Simple)
- Our president unsaid the words he had said before (Past Simple)
- It was too late to unsay the words (Past Simple)
- If you unsay the things you said, I will probably forgive you (Present Simple)
- He won't unsay his words, I khow for sure (Future Simple)
- Unsay what you have just said! (Present Simple)
- How can he unsay it if a crowd has heard his words? (Present Simple)
- I will not unsay it and it's my last word (Future Simple)