The English verb 'value' is pronounced as [ˈvæljuː].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb value: Infinitive (value), Past Simple - (valued), Past Participle - (valued).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb value
👉 Forms of verb value in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of value.
Value: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb value?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'value'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'value'
- the first form (V1) is 'value' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'valued' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'valued' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of value?
The past tense and past participle of value are: value in past simple is valued, and past participle is valued.
What is the past tense of value?
The past tense of the verb "value" is "valued", and the past participle is "valued".
Past simple — value in past simple valued
Future simple — value in future simple is value (will + V1).
Present Perfect — value in present perfect tense is valued (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — value in past perfect tense is valued (had + V3).
value regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'value' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'value' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb value in Sentences
- Paul values the time he spends with her doughters. (Present Simple)
- Shennon valued his privacy. (Past Simple)
- The committee states that it has valued the property at original cost. (Present Perfect)
- Do you know how much you are valued as an employee? (Present Simple)
- He valued money above everything. (Past Simple)
- I need to value her privacy. (Present Simple)
- This paintings are highly valued by collectors. (Present Simple)
- He was valued for his skill in finding solutions. (Past Simple)
- We decided to get the sculpture valued. (Past Simple)
- Does parenting is fuly valued by society? (Present Simple)