English verb value [ˈvæljuː].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb value: Infinitive (value), Past Simple - (valued), Past Participle - (valued).
Forms of verb value in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb value in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of value.
Three forms of verb value
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of value?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) value in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - value. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - valued. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - valued. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of value?
The past tense of value is: value in past simple is valued. and past participle is valued.
What is the past tense of value?
The past tense of value is valued.
The past participle of value is valued.
Past simple — value in past simple valued.
Future simple — value in future simple value. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — value in present perfect tense valued. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — value in past perfect tense valued. (had + V3)
value regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is value an irregular verb?? value is regular verb.
Examples of Verb value in Sentences
- Paul values the time he spends with her doughters. (Present Simple)
- Shennon valued his privacy. (Past Simple)
- The committee states that it has valued the property at original cost. (Present Perfect)
- Do you know how much you are valued as an employee? (Present Simple)
- He valued money above everything. (Past Simple)
- I need to value her privacy. (Present Simple)
- This paintings are highly valued by collectors. (Present Simple)
- He was valued for his skill in finding solutions. (Past Simple)
- We decided to get the sculpture valued. (Past Simple)
- Does parenting is fuly valued by society? (Present Simple)