English verb visit [ˈvɪzɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb visit: Infinitive (visit), Past Simple - (visited), Past Participle - (visited).
Forms of verb visit in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb visit in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of visit.
Three forms of verb visit
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of visit?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) visit in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - visit. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - visited. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - visited. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of visit?
The past tense of visit is: visit in past simple is visited. and past participle is visited.
What is the past tense of visit?
The past tense of visit is visited.
The past participle of visit is visited.
Past simple — visit in past simple visited.
Future simple — visit in future simple visit. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — visit in present perfect tense visited. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — visit in past perfect tense visited. (had + V3)
visit regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is visit an irregular verb?? visit is regular verb.
Examples of Verb visit in Sentences
- She wants you to visit her cousin (Present Simple)
- He didn't visit us very often (Past Simple)
- The governor visited our hotel yesterday (Past Simple)
- His parents visited him just once in the camp (Past Simple)
- We are out of town, we are visiting our grandparents (Present Continuous)
- I have visited the doctor and I'm not satisfied (Present Perfect)
- We have visited the exhibition twice, but still don't get the painter (Present Perfect)
- She was visiting dentist when you called (Past Continuous)
- Can't believe you will visit the island next week (Future Simple)
- They will have visited 10 countries by the end of the year (Future Perfect)