English verb water [ˈwɔːtər].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb water: Infinitive (water), Past Simple - (watered), Past Participle - (watered).
Forms of verb water in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb water in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of water.
Three forms of verb water
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of water?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) water in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - water. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - watered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - watered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of water?
The past tense of water is: water in past simple is watered. and past participle is watered.
What is the past tense of water?
The past tense of water is watered.
The past participle of water is watered.
Past simple — water in past simple watered.
Future simple — water in future simple water. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — water in present perfect tense watered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — water in past perfect tense watered. (had + V3)
water regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is water an irregular verb?? water is regular verb.
Examples of Verb water in Sentences
- She want your to water plants next month (Present Simple)
- I hope you watered them before we left (Past Simple)
- Our horses shod and watered as you requested (Past Simple)
- His eyes were watering from his cat allergy. (Past Continuous)
- Did you know that Colombia is watered by several rivers? (Present Simple)
- We watered the horse. (Past Simple)
- Do you know if the horses have already been fed and watered? (Present Perfect)
- The beer was probably watered down. (Past Simple)
- He laughed until his eyes began to water. (Past Simple)
- My mouth watered in anticipation of a good dinner. (Past Simple)