The English verb 'advertise' is pronounced as [ˈædvərtaɪz].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb advertise: Infinitive (advertise), Past Simple - (advertised), Past Participle - (advertised).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb advertise
👉 Forms of verb advertise in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of advertise.
Advertise: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb advertise?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'advertise'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'advertise'
- the first form (V1) is 'advertise' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'advertised' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'advertised' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of advertise?
The past tense and past participle of advertise are: advertise in past simple is advertised, and past participle is advertised.
What is the past tense of advertise?
The past tense of the verb "advertise" is "advertised", and the past participle is "advertised".
Past simple — advertise in past simple advertised
Future simple — advertise in future simple is advertise (will + V1).
Present Perfect — advertise in present perfect tense is advertised (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — advertise in past perfect tense is advertised (had + V3).
advertise regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'advertise' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'advertise' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb advertise in Sentences
- Our products were advertised during 1980. (Past Simple)
- We advertised for a second guitarist for our band. (Past Simple)
- He advertised for a used car in a newspaper. (Past Simple)
- We will advertise to increase business. (Future Simple)
- They advertised the job in the newspaper. (Past Simple)
- They advertised that a position of a creative producer was open. (Past Simple)
- I saw the offer advertised in the magazine. (Past Simple)
- The trip was advertised as a week in paradise. (Past Simple)
- She advertised her presence by wearing a short skirt. (Past Simple)
- This hotel is advertised to be built in 1950. (Present Simple)