English verb stab [stæb].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb stab: Infinitive (stab), Past Simple - (stabbed), Past Participle - (stabbed).
Forms of verb stab in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb stab in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of stab.
Three forms of verb stab
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of stab?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) stab in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - stab. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - stabbed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - stabbed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of stab?
The past tense of stab is: stab in past simple is stabbed. and past participle is stabbed.
What is the past tense of stab?
The past tense of stab is stabbed.
The past participle of stab is stabbed.
Past simple — stab in past simple stabbed.
Future simple — stab in future simple stab. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — stab in present perfect tense stabbed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — stab in past perfect tense stabbed. (had + V3)
stab regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is stab an irregular verb?? stab is regular verb.
Examples of Verb stab in Sentences
- They tried to stab him yesterday during the match. (Past Simple)
- When Alen stabbed him, I realized that (Past Simple)
- She has stabbed him in the throat. (Present Perfect)
- You just stabbed a knife in my heart, cheating on me. (Past Simple)
- Sam stabbed the enemy with his dagger. (Past Simple)
- I sometimes want to stab him in the stomach with a knife. (Present Simple)
- She was raped and stabbed. (Past Simple)
- He was stabbed to death in some kind of fight. (Past Simple)
- Tom was fifteen years old when he stabbed another teenager in a fit of anger. (Past Simple)
- One woman was stabbed to death tonight during the mad assault on her home. (Past Simple)