English verb advise [ədˈvaɪz].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb advise: Infinitive (advise), Past Simple - (advised), Past Participle - (advised).
Forms of verb advise in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb advise in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of advise.
Three forms of verb advise
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of advise?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) advise in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - advise. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - advised. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - advised. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of advise?
The past tense of advise is: advise in past simple is advised. and past participle is advised.
What is the past tense of advise?
The past tense of advise is advised.
The past participle of advise is advised.
Past simple — advise in past simple advised.
Future simple — advise in future simple advise. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — advise in present perfect tense advised. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — advise in past perfect tense advised. (had + V3)
advise regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is advise an irregular verb?? advise is regular verb.
Examples of Verb advise in Sentences
- They can't advise us anyway (Present Simple)
- He advised me to buy some coffee and tea (Past Simple)
- A patient has advised us about old lady (Present Perfect)
- My parents advised me against travelling. (Past Simple)
- They will be advised of the matter. (Future Simple)
- Chris advised him to leave Paris. (Past Simple)
- Drivers are advised to always take extra care of their passengers. (Present Simple)
- I was advised by the doctor to lose some weight. (Past Simple)
- My brother was advised to remain indoors for a week. (Past Simple)
- They were advised to boil the water before drinking it. (Past Simple)