The English verb 'attach' is pronounced as [əˈtætʃ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb attach: Infinitive (attach), Past Simple - (attached), Past Participle - (attached).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb attach
👉 Forms of verb attach in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of attach.
Attach: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb attach?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'attach'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'attach'
- the first form (V1) is 'attach' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'attached' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'attached' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of attach?
The past tense and past participle of attach are: attach in past simple is attached, and past participle is attached.
What is the past tense of attach?
The past tense of the verb "attach" is "attached", and the past participle is "attached".
Past simple — attach in past simple attached
Future simple — attach in future simple is attach (will + V1).
Present Perfect — attach in present perfect tense is attached (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — attach in past perfect tense is attached (had + V3).
attach regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'attach' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'attach' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb attach in Sentences
- We did not have time to attach the flag on the roof of the center (Past Simple)
- We attached his biographical data to each letter (Past Simple)
- All states attach importance to shipping. (Present Simple)
- He attached the document to the e-mail. (Past Simple)
- She was strongly attached to her family. (Past Simple)
- The handle is attached poorly. (Present Simple)
- The fault is attached to the driver. (Present Simple)
- There was no place to attach supports for a board. (Past Simple)
- You'll need a strong adhesive to attach the shelf. (Future Simple)
- No blame can be attached to Troy for the incident. (Present Simple)