The English verb 'attend' is pronounced as [əˈtend].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb attend: Infinitive (attend), Past Simple - (attended), Past Participle - (attended).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb attend
👉 Forms of verb attend in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of attend.
Attend: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb attend?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'attend'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'attend'
- the first form (V1) is 'attend' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'attended' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'attended' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of attend?
The past tense and past participle of attend are: attend in past simple is attended, and past participle is attended.
What is the past tense of attend?
The past tense of the verb "attend" is "attended", and the past participle is "attended".
Past simple — attend in past simple attended
Future simple — attend in future simple is attend (will + V1).
Present Perfect — attend in present perfect tense is attended (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — attend in past perfect tense is attended (had + V3).
attend regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'attend' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'attend' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb attend in Sentences
- Our nurses attend 145 patients. (Present Simple)
- All of them attended these events. (Past Simple)
- My husband attended the birth of our son. (Past Simple)
- He attends an exclusive private school. (Present Simple)
- Only close family attended the funeral. (Past Simple)
- 500 people attended the baseball game. (Past Simple)
- The event was attended by a lot of famous artists. (Past Simple)
- How many people attended the meeting? (Past Simple)
- We attended to everything the teacher said. (Past Simple)
- The family attended the reading of the grandmother's will. (Past Simple)