English verb attribute [əˈtrɪbjuːt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb attribute: Infinitive (attribute), Past Simple - (attributed), Past Participle - (attributed).
Forms of verb attribute in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb attribute in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of attribute.
Three forms of verb attribute
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of attribute?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) attribute in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - attribute. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - attributed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - attributed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of attribute?
The past tense of attribute is: attribute in past simple is attributed. and past participle is attributed.
What is the past tense of attribute?
The past tense of attribute is attributed.
The past participle of attribute is attributed.
Past simple — attribute in past simple attributed.
Future simple — attribute in future simple attribute. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — attribute in present perfect tense attributed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — attribute in past perfect tense attributed. (had + V3)
attribute regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is attribute an irregular verb?? attribute is regular verb.
Examples of Verb attribute in Sentences
- She tried to attribute all the failures to internal problems (Past Simple)
- The group of scientists attributed their success to hard work (Past Simple)
- From the very beginning, Paul has attributed ill intentions to the company (Present Perfect)
- He attributed the change of his behaviour to their marriage. (Past Simple)
- This well-known quotation is attributed to Abraham Lincoln (Present Simple)
- How can you attribute all of those to the same person? (Present Simple)
- Mary attributed her recent weight gain to the medication she was taking. (Past Simple)
- We do not attribute the success of the meeting to the efforts of Spain alone. (Present Simple)
- The statement is attributed to the US government. (Present Simple)
- Much of his success as an actor can be attributed to his personal magnetism. (Present Simple)