English verb awake [əˈwaɪk].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb awake: Infinitive (awake), Past Simple - (awoke), Past Participle - (awaked).
Forms of verb awake in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb awake in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of awake.
Three forms of verb awake
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of awake?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) awake in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - awake. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - awoke, awoke. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - awaked, awoken. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of awake?
The past tense of awake is: awake in past simple is awoke, awoke. and past participle is awaked, awoken.
What is the past tense of awake?
The past tense of awake is awoke or
The past participle of awake is awaked or awoken.
Past simple — awake in past simple awoke,
Future simple — awake in future simple awake. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — awake in present perfect tense awaked, awoken. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — awake in past perfect tense awaked, awoken. (had + V3)
awake regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is awake an irregular verb?? awake is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb awake in Sentences
- When Moniсa awoke this morning, she felt sorrow (Past Simple)
- He has awoken after 300 years (Present Perfect)
- He shouted at her, but she didn't awake (Past Simple)
- Get me coffee and let me awake (Present Simple)
- Everybody must awake and make his dreams come true (Present Simple)
- You will awake tomorrow and find this note (Future Simple)
- Will you awake me at 7 a.m. tomorrow? (Future Simple)
- I haven't awoken yet, stop talking nonsense (Present Perfect)
- They awoke and started to jump on their beds, the morning officially began (Past Simple)
- It's good to see that you've awoken (Present Perfect)