The English verb 'bare' is pronounced as [beə].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bare: Infinitive (bare), Past Simple - (bared), Past Participle - (bared).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb bare
👉 Forms of verb bare in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bare.
Bare: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb bare?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'bare'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'bare'
- the first form (V1) is 'bare' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'bared' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'bared' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of bare?
The past tense and past participle of bare are: bare in past simple is bared, and past participle is bared.
What is the past tense of bare?
The past tense of the verb "bare" is "bared", and the past participle is "bared".
Past simple — bare in past simple bared
Future simple — bare in future simple is bare (will + V1).
Present Perfect — bare in present perfect tense is bared (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — bare in past perfect tense is bared (had + V3).
bare regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'bare' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'bare' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bare in Sentences
- Can I bare my soul to you for a minute? (Present Simple)
- Huge dog bared its teeth and howled in the forest (Past Simple)
- He bared his back to the heat of the sun. (Past Simple)
- She bared her stomach to show the scar. (Past Simple)
- He almost bared his entire garden to feed us. (Past Simple)
- I will bare my soul for you. (Future Simple)
- Sometimes she almost bares her body and put on makeup to attract attention. (Present Simple)
- At last, our feelings bared beneath the starry sky. (Past Simple)
- You are a strong, wise woman and you will bare heart. (Future Simple)
- The investigation will bare out if he is guilty. (Future Simple)