The English verb 'bespit' is pronounced as [bɪˈspɪt].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb bespit: Infinitive (bespit), Past Simple - (bespat), Past Participle - (bespat).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb bespit
👉 Forms of verb bespit in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bespit.
Bespit: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb bespit?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'bespit'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'bespit'
- the first form (V1) is 'bespit' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'bespat' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'bespat' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of bespit?
The past tense and past participle of bespit are: bespit in past simple is bespat, and past participle is bespat.
What is the past tense of bespit?
The past tense of the verb "bespit" is "bespat", and the past participle is "bespat".
Past simple — bespit in past simple bespat
Future simple — bespit in future simple is bespit (will + V1).
Present Perfect — bespit in present perfect tense is bespat (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — bespit in past perfect tense is bespat (had + V3).
bespit regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'bespit' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'bespit' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb bespit in Sentences
- He bespat seeds all over the floor. (Past Simple)
- She bespat in his face. (Past Simple)
- They have bespat at him, showered him with curses. (Present Perfect)
- He bespat into the bronze spittoon. (Past Simple)
- I tasted my martini and bespat it quickly. (Past Simple)
- Father bespits blood all morning. (Present Simple)
- The printer finally came to life and bespat out a sheet of paper. (Past Simple)
- She rinsed her throat with salt water, then bespat. (Past Simple)
- Tim rolled down his window in the car and bespat. (Past Simple)
- Cole stood up slowly, rubbed his chin and bespat out blood. (Past Simple)