The English verb 'bless' is pronounced as [bles].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb bless: Infinitive (bless), Past Simple - (blessed), Past Participle - (blessed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb bless
👉 Forms of verb bless in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bless.
Bless: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb bless?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'bless'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'bless'
- the first form (V1) is 'bless' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'blessed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'blessed', 'blest' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of bless?
The past tense and past participle of bless are: bless in past simple is blessed, and past participle is blessed. blest.
What is the past tense of bless?
The past tense of the verb "bless" is "blessed", and the past participle is "blessed" or "blest".
Past simple — bless in past simple blessed
Future simple — bless in future simple is bless (will + V1).
Present Perfect — bless in present perfect tense is blessed, blest (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — bless in past perfect tense is blessed, blest (had + V3).
bless regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'bless' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'bless' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb bless in Sentences
- I think you are blessed with a baby (Present Simple)
- Will I be blessed to survive? (Future Simple)
- I was blessed to find you again, Rita (Past Simple)
- She wants you to bless her child (Present Simple)
- Will you bless our marriage, mother? (Future Simple)
- I wanted to be blessed by your presence, my love (Past Simple)
- I want you to bless him, pastor (Present Simple)
- Walt is blessed with the knowledge of chemistry (Present Simple)
- Give us your blessing and bless this food for us (Present Simple)
- She's blessed with many talents (Present Simple)