English verb shape [ʃeɪp].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb shape: Infinitive (shape), Past Simple - (shaped), Past Participle - (shaped).
Forms of verb shape in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb shape in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of shape.
Three forms of verb shape
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of shape?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) shape in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - shape. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - shaped. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - shaped. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of shape?
The past tense of shape is: shape in past simple is shaped. and past participle is shaped.
What is the past tense of shape?
The past tense of shape is shaped.
The past participle of shape is shaped.
Past simple — shape in past simple shaped.
Future simple — shape in future simple shape. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — shape in present perfect tense shaped. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — shape in past perfect tense shaped. (had + V3)
shape regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is shape an irregular verb?? shape is regular verb.
Examples of Verb shape in Sentences
- They had a big argument over how to shape this block (Past Simple)
- We have shaped it in your style (Present Perfect)
- Paul had shaped it in his own style before she came (Past Perfect)
- I like to shape figures out of wood — вырезать фигуру из дерева (Present Simple)
- They shape a plan (Present Simple)
- She shaped his drafts into a book (Past Simple)
- His daughter is shaping quickly (Present Continuous)
- The suit was shaped to his figure (Past Simple)
- The emperor will shape their destiny (Future Simple)
- The parliament shaped the policy (Past Simple)