English verb box [bɒks].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb box: Infinitive (box), Past Simple - (boxed), Past Participle - (boxed).
Forms of verb box in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb box in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of box.
Three forms of verb box
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of box?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) box in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - box. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - boxed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - boxed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of box?
The past tense of box is: box in past simple is boxed. and past participle is boxed.
What is the past tense of box?
The past tense of box is boxed.
The past participle of box is boxed.
Past simple — box in past simple boxed.
Future simple — box in future simple box. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — box in present perfect tense boxed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — box in past perfect tense boxed. (had + V3)
box regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is box an irregular verb?? box is regular verb.
Examples of Verb box in Sentences
- Your uncle Paul will teach you to box (Future Simple)
- I boxed a lot when I was younger (Past Simple)
- How did you know she boxed? (Past Simple)
- The restaurant boxed the leftover cake for us to take home (Past Simple)
- The waitress will box the other half of the pizza for you to take away (Future Simple)
- Laura and Linda boxed their horses (Past Simple)
- He looked at the kids. They were boxing each other (Past Continuous)
- In the parking area, her car was boxed in by another car (Past Simple)
- The champion has boxed just one since then (Present Perfect)
- We box at a gym (Present Simple)