English verb breed [bri:d].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb breed: Infinitive (breed), Past Simple - (bred), Past Participle - (bred).
Forms of verb breed in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb breed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of breed.
Three forms of verb breed
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of breed?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) breed in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - breed. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - bred. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - bred. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of breed?
The past tense of breed is: breed in past simple is bred. and past participle is bred.
What is the past tense of breed?
The past tense of breed is bred.
The past participle of breed is bred.
Past simple — breed in past simple bred.
Future simple — breed in future simple breed. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — breed in present perfect tense bred. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — breed in past perfect tense bred. (had + V3)
breed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is breed an irregular verb?? breed is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb breed in Sentences
- We bred very unusual corn (Past Simple)
- She has been bred for destruction (Present Perfect)
- People like you shouldn't breed (Present Simple)
- He imported the best breed of cattle in the world (Past Simple)
- We will breed across the surface of the earth (Future Simple)
- My wife is well bred and intelligent (Present Simple)
- Animals bred in zoos have weak natural instincts (Present Simple)
- She says she can't breed her ducks (Present Simple)
- Those soldiers are bred for destruction, Anna (Present Simple)
- Not when the swans are breeding (Present Simple)