English verb broadcast [ˈbrɔːdkɑːst].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb broadcast: Infinitive (broadcast), Past Simple - (broadcast), Past Participle - (broadcast).
Forms of verb broadcast in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb broadcast in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of broadcast.
Three forms of verb broadcast
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of broadcast?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) broadcast in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - broadcast. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - broadcast. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - broadcast. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of broadcast?
The past tense of broadcast is: broadcast in past simple is broadcast. and past participle is broadcast.
What is the past tense of broadcast?
The past tense of broadcast is broadcast.
The past participle of broadcast is broadcast.
Past simple — broadcast in past simple broadcast.
Future simple — broadcast in future simple broadcast. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — broadcast in present perfect tense broadcast. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — broadcast in past perfect tense broadcast. (had + V3)
broadcast regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is broadcast an irregular verb?? broadcast is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb broadcast in Sentences
- I'll broadcast a signal to your receiver (Future Simple)
- The interviews were broadcast from Miami (Past Simple)
- There's no need to broadcast this all over the island, Mary (Present Simple)
- I do not ask you to broadcast my statement (Present Simple)
- News was broadcast every 30 minutes. (Past Simple)
- I will broadcast this to the whole internet (Future Simple)
- His capture wasn't broadcast on television (Past Simple)
- We will broadcast this message to all the stations (Future Simple)
- The series was broadcast in 2004-2005 (Past Simple)
- Radio was also broadcast in German and French (Past Simple)