The English verb 'broadcast' is pronounced as [ˈbrɔːdkɑːst].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb broadcast: Infinitive (broadcast), Past Simple - (broadcast), Past Participle - (broadcast).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb broadcast
👉 Forms of verb broadcast in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of broadcast.
Broadcast: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb broadcast?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'broadcast'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'broadcast'
- the first form (V1) is 'broadcast' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'broadcast' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'broadcast' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of broadcast?
The past tense and past participle of broadcast are: broadcast in past simple is broadcast, and past participle is broadcast.
What is the past tense of broadcast?
The past tense of the verb "broadcast" is "broadcast", and the past participle is "broadcast".
Past simple — broadcast in past simple broadcast
Future simple — broadcast in future simple is broadcast (will + V1).
Present Perfect — broadcast in present perfect tense is broadcast (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — broadcast in past perfect tense is broadcast (had + V3).
broadcast regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'broadcast' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'broadcast' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb broadcast in Sentences
- I'll broadcast a signal to your receiver (Future Simple)
- The interviews were broadcast from Miami (Past Simple)
- There's no need to broadcast this all over the island, Mary (Present Simple)
- I do not ask you to broadcast my statement (Present Simple)
- News was broadcast every 30 minutes. (Past Simple)
- I will broadcast this to the whole internet (Future Simple)
- His capture wasn't broadcast on television (Past Simple)
- We will broadcast this message to all the stations (Future Simple)
- The series was broadcast in 2004-2005 (Past Simple)
- Radio was also broadcast in German and French (Past Simple)