English verb brush [brʌʃ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb brush: Infinitive (brush), Past Simple - (brushed), Past Participle - (brushed).
Forms of verb brush in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb brush in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of brush.
Three forms of verb brush
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of brush?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) brush in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - brush. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - brushed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - brushed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of brush?
The past tense of brush is: brush in past simple is brushed. and past participle is brushed.
What is the past tense of brush?
The past tense of brush is brushed.
The past participle of brush is brushed.
Past simple — brush in past simple brushed.
Future simple — brush in future simple brush. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — brush in present perfect tense brushed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — brush in past perfect tense brushed. (had + V3)
brush regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is brush an irregular verb?? brush is regular verb.
Examples of Verb brush in Sentences
- I like to brush my teeth with Paul (Present Simple)
- I mean, she brushed her teeth with mandarin (Past Simple)
- We brushed aside their proposal. (Past Simple)
- He has brushed the door lightly with his shoulder. (Present Perfect)
- Her hair was brushed back to reveal a high forehead. (Past Simple)
- He brushed off criticism of his book. (Past Simple)
- Emily brushed against his arm lightly as she left the room. (Past Simple)
- She brushed off the dress before hanging it back in the closet. (Past Simple)
- She brushed her hair and made a high ponytail. (Past Simple)
- He brushed the tears from his eyes. (Past Simple)