English verb head [hed].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb head: Infinitive (head), Past Simple - (headed), Past Participle - (headed).
Forms of verb head in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb head in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of head.
Three forms of verb head
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of head?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) head in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - head. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - headed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - headed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of head?
The past tense of head is: head in past simple is headed. and past participle is headed.
What is the past tense of head?
The past tense of head is headed.
The past participle of head is headed.
Past simple — head in past simple headed.
Future simple — head in future simple head. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — head in present perfect tense headed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — head in past perfect tense headed. (had + V3)
head regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is head an irregular verb?? head is regular verb.
Examples of Verb head in Sentences
- They thought you could head green movement in Russia (Past Simple)
- Where are they headed? (Present Simple)
- The helicopter headed west in Belgium (Past Simple)
- We headed towards the forest. (Past Simple)
- I will head south. (Future Simple)
- The page was headed "Rules for the Use of Transitive Verbs". (Past Simple)
- We have headed west towards the city. (Present Perfect)
- Why is the wheat heading early this year? (Present Simple)
- We said goodbye and headed home. (Past Simple)
- After lunch, they headed back to the office. (Past Simple)