English verb burst [bɜ:st].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb burst: Infinitive (burst), Past Simple - (burst), Past Participle - (burst).
Forms of verb burst in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb burst in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of burst.
Three forms of verb burst
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of burst?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) burst in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - burst. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - burst. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - burst. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of burst?
The past tense of burst is: burst in past simple is burst. and past participle is burst.
What is the past tense of burst?
The past tense of burst is burst.
The past participle of burst is burst.
Past simple — burst in past simple burst.
Future simple — burst in future simple burst. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — burst in present perfect tense burst. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — burst in past perfect tense burst. (had + V3)
burst regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is burst an irregular verb?? burst is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb burst in Sentences
- These 3-4 bubbles may keep expanding, or may burst (Present Simple)
- Mr. Green and Demerest burst out laughing (Past Simple)
- An enormous creature burst from the water (Past Simple)
- But in two or three weeks, our garden will be bursting with color (Future Continuous)
- That day her cousin was bursting with spite (Past Continuous)
- He is bursting to tell someone (Present Continuous)
- Think that bomb will burst soon (Future Simple)
- One day your liver will burst from the alcohol (Future Simple)
- My heart burst when he told the truth (Past Simple)
- Nobody will say how and when it will burst (Future Simple)