English verb busy [ˈbɪzi].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb busy: Infinitive (busy), Past Simple - (busied), Past Participle - (busied).
Forms of verb busy in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb busy in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of busy.
Three forms of verb busy
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of busy?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) busy in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - busy. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - busied. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - busied. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of busy?
The past tense of busy is: busy in past simple is busied. and past participle is busied.
What is the past tense of busy?
The past tense of busy is busied.
The past participle of busy is busied.
Past simple — busy in past simple busied.
Future simple — busy in future simple busy. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — busy in present perfect tense busied. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — busy in past perfect tense busied. (had + V3)
busy regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is busy an irregular verb?? busy is regular verb.
Examples of Verb busy in Sentences
- We need to busy him (Present Simple)
- She busied herself keeping the house clean (Past Simple)
- Women busied themselves about their various concerns (Past Simple)
- She busied the teacher with questions (Past Simple)
- I busied myself in preparations (Past Simple)
- Busy yourself with this task, please (Present Simple)
- Our president busied himself with our problems (Past Simple)
- She will busy herself much with Tom at school (Future Simple)
- Once you finish your essay, busy yourself with this equation (Present Simple)
- Busy yourself with your own problems before you get to mine (Present Simple)