English verb flow [floʊ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flow: Infinitive (flow), Past Simple - (flowed), Past Participle - (flowed).
Forms of verb flow in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flow in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flow.
Three forms of verb flow
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flow?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flow in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flow. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flowed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flowed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flow?
The past tense of flow is: flow in past simple is flowed. and past participle is flowed.
What is the past tense of flow?
The past tense of flow is flowed.
The past participle of flow is flowed.
Past simple — flow in past simple flowed.
Future simple — flow in future simple flow. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flow in present perfect tense flowed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flow in past perfect tense flowed. (had + V3)
flow regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flow an irregular verb?? flow is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flow in Sentences
- It flows along the Russian border. (Present Simple)
- Financial resources flowed in to help humanitarian organizations. (Past Simple)
- The red wine has flowed all day. (Present Perfect)
- Water flowed into the cave and flooded everything. (Past Simple)
- Water was flowing from the pipe. (Present Continuous)
- The words flowed from my mouth during the speech. (Past Simple)
- Her long hair flowed down her back as she walked by. (Past Simple)
- The artist flowed the watercolours on the paper. (Past Simple)
- Everyone was relaxed because the conversation flowed freely. (Past Simple)
- The champagne flowed at the wedding. (Past Simple)