English verb cake [keɪk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb cake: Infinitive (cake), Past Simple - (caked), Past Participle - (caked).
Forms of verb cake in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb cake in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of cake.
Three forms of verb cake
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of cake?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) cake in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - cake. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - caked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - caked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of cake?
The past tense of cake is: cake in past simple is caked. and past participle is caked.
What is the past tense of cake?
The past tense of cake is caked.
The past participle of cake is caked.
Past simple — cake in past simple caked.
Future simple — cake in future simple cake. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — cake in present perfect tense caked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — cake in past perfect tense caked. (had + V3)
cake regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is cake an irregular verb?? cake is regular verb.
Examples of Verb cake in Sentences
- His shoes were caked with dust (Past Simple)
- The jacket was caked in oil (Past Simple)
- His shirt was caked with mud (Past Simple)
- The clock was caked with dust (Past Simple)
- Why is your bed caked with dust? (Present Simple)
- After a while he found out that his shoes were caked with mud (Past Simple)
- You can't go to party if your boots are caked with dirt or mud (Present Simple)
- The dirt was caked on his t-shirt (Past Simple)
- Even if your shirt is caked with blood, you should continue to fight (Present Simple)
- After a clash he found out that his clothes were caked with blood (Past Simple)