English verb communicate [kə'mju:nɪkeɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb communicate: Infinitive (communicate), Past Simple - (communicated), Past Participle - (communicated).
Forms of verb communicate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb communicate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of communicate.
Three forms of verb communicate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of communicate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) communicate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - communicate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - communicated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - communicated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of communicate?
The past tense of communicate is: communicate in past simple is communicated. and past participle is communicated.
What is the past tense of communicate?
The past tense of communicate is communicated.
The past participle of communicate is communicated.
Past simple — communicate in past simple communicated.
Future simple — communicate in future simple communicate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — communicate in present perfect tense communicated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — communicate in past perfect tense communicated. (had + V3)
communicate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is communicate an irregular verb?? communicate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb communicate in Sentences
- Could a computer one day communicate for people who can't speak? (Present Simple)
- All of these questions are great, because they make you think about ways to find and communicate these numbers. (Present Simple)
- People around the world rely on satellite infrastructure every day for information, entertainment and to communicate. (Present Simple)
- It's really useful, but I think email has actually made people a lot more lax in the way they communicate with each other. (Present Simple)
- It may seem strange, but a lot of children say, that their parents don`t want to communicate with them. (Present Simple)
- I believe her language and her style communicated that she didn't believe she had much value to offer. (Past Simple)
- The platforms communicated only via ultra high-speed burst transmissions. (Past Simple)
- I felt the board was not competent enough to judge me- a fact that I communicated to them. (Past Simple)
- She communicated with her cable provider. (Past Simple)
- He communicated his shyness to myself. I could not think what to say, and we sat for a while in painful silence. (Past Simple)